Monday, May 31, 2010

Treasury East TAKES Over

Uhhh, I just looked at Treasury West and there are 114 treasuries (222 being the max) and no one is curating! What the heck? I know Treasury West was a trial but even the main Treasury is getting about 1/3 of the views it did before Treasury East became well known. I have made several treasuries on Treasury East and I like the the fact that you can create one at any time without competition but I am also not so keen on this free-for-all way of making treasuries because they kind of lose their magic maybe? I mean how effective will Treasury East be for promotion if there are 20,000 treasuries for people to wade through?

I'd like to hear what others think about the state of treasuries on Etsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails