Saturday, May 22, 2010

tHE fAMEd vINTAgE pRICE stAMPeR!!!!!!



OK, so here it is. the vintage grocery store price stamper I bought on my recent antiquing trip. Beginning to wonder if anyone will want this? I need to do some research on the Bates brand but i'd like to here your point of view. Do you think there are buyers on Etsy that are interested in an item like this?

Bates Automatic Numbering Machines were patented between 1891-1893 and have been advertised and sold from 1897 until present day. It sill needs to be cleaned up as you can see and i'm not sure if it is still functional but I think it would look lovely on some collectors shelf!
My guess is that this particular stamp originates from around the 1950's-1970's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails