Thursday, May 20, 2010

Adventures in Crafting

So sales have been slooooooowwwww and i'm sure i'm not the only one. I just finished my master's degree and am in the process of looking for a real world job again. Meanwhile, my bank accounts are slowly dwindling. I feel like i've been in this position so many times in my life, OVER it :).
So I've recently thought about incorporating some vintage pieces into my shop because that really seems to be a hot item on Etsy. I have a friend http://bit.ly/bgHqa0 who has done amazingly well with her vintage shop on Etsy and it has got me thinking.
I hit an antique store yesterday but was only successful in finding a cool necklace for myself (which was no vintage). Today though, I had lunch with some friends and got the scoop on some reportedly killer antique shops/auctions down the road in Tennessee...

Tennessee here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails