- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup-2 cups water depending on desired thickness of sauce (crm chz will thicken the sauce)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1pkg egg noodles
- Combine the meat, mushroom soup, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce and water in slow cooker.
- Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for 4-5 hours. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream before removing from heat. Serve over egg noodles with extra sour cream if desired
I usually double this recipe if I am wanting enough to eat on for several days or if I am serving more than two people.
Yum! Great winter meal!